zondag 18 januari 2015

3 Years

3 Years

3 Years of darkness
3 Years of wondering
3 Years of hating myself and everyone around me
3 Years of screaming , but not wanting to be heard
3 Years of not wanting to see the future
3 Years of not wanting to see who my real friends were
3 Years of not allowing myself to smile
3 Years of punishing myself whenever I did smile
3 Years of hiding the person I wanted to be
3 Years of only seeing negativity
3 Years of being tied
3 Years of not knowing what I was doing
3 Years of not knowing where to go
3 Years of embracing my hate

3 Years of weakness
3 Years...

3 Years of happiness
3 Years of knowledge
3 Years of loving myself and everyone around me
3 Years of giving advices, wanting people to learn from it
3 Years of not being able to wait to see what the future holds
3 Years of feeling who my real friends are
3 Years of wanting to see things and people that make me smile
3 Years of sharing my happiness
3 Years of growing the person I want to be
3 Years of seeing the positivity behind every negativity
3 Years of feeling free
3 Years of knowing what I am doing
3 Years of finding out where to go
3 Years of embracing my love
3 Years of strength
3 Years...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig...fijn dat het 180 graden is gedraaid en dat je weer kan genieten....xxxx je nichie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen